Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital
Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital is pleased to participate in the Taste of Soul. A day of providing health education information and screenings to the members in our communities, MLK Community Hospital is proud to be a leader in fulfilling the promise to bring awareness and encouraging community members towards safe, active, and healthy lifestyles. Look for the MLK Community Hospital booth and new community health van and get your blood pressure, blood sugar, and body mass index checked so that you know your basic numbers and stay informed of your health status.
** Get the Taste of Soul App for Booth Locations, Up to the Minute Info, Maps, and More! Apple App Store or
Google Play Store
Get the Taste of Soul App!
Taste of Soul is FREE!
- Bring plenty of cash for all the great food!
- Make new friends
- Be kind to everyone
- Be courteous
- Visit with all the vendors & sponsors
- Take lots of selfies
- Tweet and share pics & messages
- Eat, Eat, Eat
- Dance, sing and have fun!
- Fold up, stand back chairs ONLY
- Download the Taste of Soul App
- Enter for a chance to Win a New Hyundai
- Hashtag #Tasteofsoul
- Supervise your children at all times
- No snakes
- No reptiles
- No hoverboards
- No pop ups (tents)
- No coolers
- No barbecue pits/grills
- No dogs/cats (only service animals allowed)
- No tables/chairs (only sand back fold up chairs)
- No umbrellas
- No wagons
- No alcoholic beverages
- No glass or metal containers
- No metal utensils
- No misc. sharp objects
- No blow up furniture of any kind
- No littering
- No disrespect of others
- No hate or negative speech
- No marijuana
- No megaphones or amplified sound
- Walking bikes only
- No scooters or skateboards
- No drones
Thank you for your cooperation!!